Thursday, December 3, 2009

Samples, samples and more samples

It's that time. Time to get all my sales samples and made. And let me tell you, it's not without it's share of serious anxiety producing stress. I knew it was something I was going to have to do, but until we got our 2 reps on board(oh yes, I have people now - whoohoo), did I realize the enormity of it. Three full sets of the line needed to be ordered for the shows starting in January(oh yes - I'll be in shows - BIG whoohoo). But that too has it's own problems, being told that one of them was out of stock till after the first of the year. Fall back plan, scour the internet for the next best thing. Jackpot when I found 10 yards from another source. At a higher price, but at least I would get samples made in time. Thankfully, the factory has already started cutting and the fabric is on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment