Sunday, January 18, 2009

Head spinning and other maladies

Ok, I thought I knew what was going on with the new CPSC law, but if you blink right now, you'll miss something for sure. Oops, I blinked, but thanks to Kathleen Fasanella over on Fashion-Incubator.com I am getting back up to speed. She's a great source of all things fashion/business related and has been interpreting the latest breaking developments on the new law in a way that is very understandable. But now it's causing me angst of what this new law will require me to do in addition to all the other things I'm doing. I never thought this was going to be an easy thing, but now am wondering if it's going to even be possible. Ugh, I knew I should have started this years ago. At least at this point I would be dealing with all the outside factors(i.e. tanking economy, new testing requirements) with a base of knowledge if my product would be viable or not, by it's own right, and not because of things I can't control. Women's wear is always an option, hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment